• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Taking the bull by the horns!!!!

violetangel

Started my pre op diet yesterday - two days early. I kept doing myself no favours having funeral dinners and so I thought I would take the bull by the horns.

My three weeks pre op diet consists of 6 Muller fat free yogurts and a pint of semi skimmed milk per day. Very early days but I feel really hungry and irritable.

May have to change the brand and flavours of the yogurts as well, because I am going to get bored really quickly.

Anyway, onwards and upwards!!

Have a good day everyone!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Very good luck!

good luck x

Feeling really starved atm. I hope the hunger eases off!! :(

Hey - I officially start my lsd on 8th July but am doing a vlcd to get me prepared. Other than a killer headache from carb withdrawal I feel fine, no hunger just really motivated and constantly daydreaming of my reasons and all the new clothes I'll be able to fit into.

I don't think I'll get bored as the shakes I just throw down my neck, there's no savouring each sip it's just a means to a cause.

Keep going and just holler if you need any support, we can hold each other up!!!

Hey - I officially start my lsd on 8th July but am doing a vlcd to get me prepared. Other than a killer headache from carb withdrawal I feel fine, no hunger just really motivated and constantly daydreaming of my reasons and all the new clothes I'll be able to fit into. I don't think I'll get bored as the shakes I just throw down my neck, there's no savouring each sip it's just a means to a cause. Keep going and just holler if you need any support, we can hold each other up!!!

Thank you Hun.

You're doing so well!! Keep up the good work.

I am just feeling nauseated with the yogurts and milk. I've tried varying the flavours and whizzed up the milk and yogurt together. Maybe it will get better. I will be glad when my headache has gone!!

Can you freeze them in lolly moulds? Hope the nausea doesn't last long, nothing worse than feeling queasy especially in this heat!!

Thank you Hun.

You're doing so well!! Keep up the good work.

I am just feeling nauseated with the yogurts and milk. I've tried varying the flavours and whizzed up the milk and yogurt together. Maybe it will get better. I will be glad when my headache has gone!!

are you allowed almond milk? its lovely with some milk shake flavoring or some diet shakes.

are you allowed almond milk? its lovely with some milk shake flavoring or some diet shakes.

I will find out if I am allowed Almond milk. I have had it before with Juice Plus shakes and its really nice.

Thank you Hun x

Can you freeze them in lolly moulds? Hope the nausea doesn't last long, nothing worse than feeling queasy especially in this heat!!

Great idea! I will try it today.

TY so much x

Good luck guys, I start tomorrow ?

Day 9 pre op LSD. Feeling lousy, lethargic and lifeless.:(

Today I've had three slim fast meal replacements at 8.00am 12.30pm and 5.20pm.

i have never felt so hungry in my life. I have had slim fast before but not on their own. I would have an evening meal with lots of veg.

I have spoke to my team who have told me to have an extra one - so that would be four slim fast shakes per day - if I still feel hungry. So I am going to try having the extra one tomorrow.

It's really weird because all I can think about is how starved I feel and my op. I keep trying to distract myself but it's soooo difficult.

Anyway onwards and upwards. Tomorrow is another day and I am going to do a long walk first thing :)

Would there be an alternative to slim fast. It's very high in carbs

If you could swap to ufit it would cut down on the carbs and maybe help with your hunger

Also the slim fasts were way too sweet for me I just couldn't get them down

((((Huggs)))))

So proud of you for sticking with it. It's sooo very hard when you have only will power to see you through. But remember you have done 9 days so far, that is some accomplishment. I think you are doing amazing!

Would there be an alternative to slim fast. It's very high in carbs If you could swap to ufit it would cut down on the carbs and maybe help with your hunger Also the slim fasts were way too sweet for me I just couldn't get them down ((((Huggs)))))

Agreed, I have Exante and after 3 days the hunger goes.

Would there be an alternative to slim fast. It's very high in carbs If you could swap to ufit it would cut down on the carbs and maybe help with your hunger Also the slim fasts were way too sweet for me I just couldn't get them down ((((Huggs)))))

Thanks Hun - I will definitely try it also I've been told that the Superdrug meal replacement shakes are a good alternative with more protein.

Xx

So proud of you for sticking with it. It's sooo very hard when you have only will power to see you through. But remember you have done 9 days so far, that is some accomplishment. I think you are doing amazing!

Thanks sweetie xx

Back