• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Taking the bull by the horns!!!!

Ahhhh interesting - I'm due to star slim fast lsd

I use tesco ultra slim it's not as sweet as slim fast and you can buy 3 boxes for £10 each box has 10 sachets in.

If you can look for the product with the lowest carbs an the highest protien it will eliminate that horrible hunger in a couple of days xxx

Hey Twin buddy,

What did you end up doing, was it still SlimFast's or did you try something else?

12 days to go!! :p

Hi Hun :)

Yes I am doing Slim fast but I am going to try the Superdrug and Tesco alternatives. Apparently, they have more protein in them which helps combat hunger. To be honest I am not feeling hungry now anyway. I think your body adjusts very quickly to it all.

I can't believe how much I was eating before. Doing this pre op has been a real eye opener and made me realise just how much rubbish I was consuming.

Omg yes we have twelve days to go and it will fly by. Losers bench here we come!!

:)

Speak soon xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

wooo hooo!

10 days to go ....

You can do it chick. Just think about the end goal and distract yourself when you get really hungry. I always try a bath or early to bed. Xxx good luck and thinking of you.

Had a bit of a blip yesterday (ate more than I should have) but focused again today. Finding it weird being at meetings with alcohol and snacks around all the time and sticking to it.

Luckily hotel I am staying in are very accommodating so looking forward to my steamed fish and veggies for tea :)

Had a bit of a blip yesterday (ate more than I should have) but focused again today. Finding it weird being at meetings with alcohol and snacks around all the time and sticking to it. Luckily hotel I am staying in are very accommodating so looking forward to my steamed fish and veggies for tea :)

Well done Hun!!

Xxx

Yh they have been fab :). They even got my order wrong last night and it was spotted by the room service guy. So they apologised and said it would be delayed and that it would be complimentary :)

Shame it wasn't choc cake ;)

Omg one week to go!!

:)

I am a teeny bit nervous xx

Hi there, just read your thread.. Keep going you are doing amazing.. I had my op in October last year and remember LSD like yesterday.. It's hard but sadly has to be done.. I remember the day of the operation, I wasn't nervous I just wanted it done as was so sick of the LSD DIET!!! I was like" please do op now sick of feeling hungry ha ha ha" but 8+ stone gone now (as weigh day tomorrow) I would not change it for the world.. I found writing about it helped.. Now sometimes I have a peek back on my journey and it's nice as sometimes it makes me giggle the things we go though and sometimes really makes me appreciate how far I come.. Keep us update and if need and help just shout.. Good luck not that u need as u doing so well.. Fatfree81 xxx

Hi there, just read your thread.. Keep going you are doing amazing.. I had my op in October last year and remember LSD like yesterday.. It's hard but sadly has to be done.. I remember the day of the operation, I wasn't nervous I just wanted it done as was so sick of the LSD DIET!!! I was like" please do op now sick of feeling hungry ha ha ha" but 8+ stone gone now (as weigh day tomorrow) I would not change it for the world.. I found writing about it helped.. Now sometimes I have a peek back on my journey and it's nice as sometimes it makes me giggle the things we go though and sometimes really makes me appreciate how far I come.. Keep us update and if need and help just shout.. Good luck not that u need as u doing so well.. Fatfree81 xxx

Thanks for your encouragement and support Hun, I really do appreciate it!!

Omg you have done so amazing - 8 stone since October. Incredible achievement You must feel great!! If I could lose half that amount I would be ecstatic!!

What procedure did you have? I am having a sleeve at Worcester Royal. I am going in the night before though so this time next week I will be bricking it.

I will be so glad when they take me to theatre. The LSD has been so hard and I don't know how I've stuck to it to be honest. I seem to have found some inner strength from somewhere: I just keep taking one day at a time and I think that's the key.

I haven't weighed myself but I definitely feel a lot slimmer round the waistline.

I will post how it goes - just hope I can use my phone in hospital xx

Hi Hun, I know sometimes walk pass shop windows and see my reflection and jump as I don't look like me no more.. Well the unhealthy me..lol
I had gastric bypass.. And don't worry about it all you be fine.. Which is easier said than done, as I know what I was like but the waiting killed as I am so impatient.. But really from bottom of my heart I would not change it.. Post op life has become the norm now but I had to work at it and really forget what I used to do as you can slip into old rituals..
I followed the advice by the book, now just need gallbladder out so will need to do LSD diet ad gain but at least won't feel the hunger this time but my fault from all the crap I used to pump into it..
If you need anything just shout as we all learn different things along the way so that why this group is so good.. And we all come from different backgrounds and cultures and eat in different ways so you will get a lot of help here..
Fatfree81 ?

Hi Hun, I know sometimes walk pass shop windows and see my reflection and jump as I don't look like me no more.. Well the unhealthy me..lol I had gastric bypass.. And don't worry about it all you be fine.. Which is easier said than done, as I know what I was like but the waiting killed as I am so impatient.. But really from bottom of my heart I would not change it.. Post op life has become the norm now but I had to work at it and really forget what I used to do as you can slip into old rituals.. I followed the advice by the book, now just need gallbladder out so will need to do LSD diet ad gain but at least won't feel the hunger this time but my fault from all the crap I used to pump into it.. If you need anything just shout as we all learn different things along the way so that why this group is so good.. And we all come from different backgrounds and cultures and eat in different ways so you will get a lot of help here.. Fatfree81 ?

Thank you so much Hun. It's lovely to talk to different people who are at different stages.

It must feel so strange to you to have lost all that weight. It must almost feel like you're a different person? I'm looking forward to the slimmer me. At the moment I cringe when I see my reflection and I avoid having my picture took or looking in the mirror. It's all weight related as well.

I use to feel so confident when I was younger and always looked great in clothes. Now I hate what I wear everyday and feel so unattractive. All my own doing though and I am so ready to change. I say things like I don't like this dress etc and really it's not the dress, it's me!!

On a positive note, I have already made a lot of small changes over the past few months and I feel so much better for it. I don't drink fizzy drinks and I have tried to have less carbs and eat more protein, fruit and veg. The bariatric nurses have worked with me to get prepared and focused and I just want to do it now. I am like you really impatient lol. I know it won't be easy but I am determined to succeed.

I will keep you posted on how it goes xx

Back