• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Guilty Confession

i dont think anybody if they are truely honestly can say they stuck to the pre op diet 100% but believe me guilt takes any pleasure away its not worthit.

iwhen i had my op i had stuck to the low carb diet but my liver hadnt shrunk at all and was still big but they still went ahead and done my op by key hole, eating 1 sandwhich hun wont make the liver grow back as long as you get back on track hunn xxxx

i to would say knuckle down and dont ring them haha just stick religously to it now, i meanm you were on your hols!! that is just a nightmare to stick to a diet x

Yeah Kelly it's easy to say that but the money Kerry is paying for her surgery makes it serious....

Saying this Kerry i know someone banded at Heartlands by Mr Super (who didn't follow the pre op and they managed to do it)... The choice is yours, i wish you well xxx

that sounds encouraging julie then, tho id have been so nervous knowing i didnt stick to it.. oooo so hard tho i ahvent done it yet so cant talk from experiance x

Hahahaha, ive got an idea, ill ask him to shave a bit off and give it to the dogs...they love a bit of liver..yummy
Kerrylee, just stick to it from now hun and try to be as energetic as you can so your liver works really hard trying to keep you going. Good luck babe xxxx

Hang on in there K8y just be good for TWO more days and you are on your way.

xxxx

Back