• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gutted!

Pookiedoodle

Totally in love with Mika
My first appt with my consultant for tomorrow has been cancelled!

I got a call a couple of hours ago, Mr Finch is on long term sick leave!

I feel like I could cry, I've been building myself up to this for about 6 weeks now.

Now I have to wait to see what happens next.

I was so excited that things were finally happening.

I'm gonna need some serious cheering up guys!
xx

Oh i'm soooooooooo sorry to hear that ?? When he is back ? or is there someone else taking his place in his absence ?? I'd be gutted too but sometimes we have to accept whatever is going on its out of our control...doesn't really help u i'd be climbing the walls too....But were here for you mate and if i was you i'd pop into the shed shut the door and shout a few *@@?** and @#*@@!!s you might feel a bit better then ha ha !!! . How dare he be ill eh he's a doctor !! aw i feel for you but just try and stay calm it will get sorted xxxxxxxxx

Oh no! I'm sure there will be arrangements made for someone to fill in...I doubt they would let a huge backlog build up...so please dont worry,.I'm sure everything will be on track again very very soon

Oh Emma - I would be gutted too but they will work it out and you will get another appointment before too long. In the mean time this is for the pleb who cancelled your appointment !! :massmoon: xx

Oh goodness, you've all made me want to cry, you're so lovely!
I've never met a more wonderful & supportive group, you guys rock!!!
I'm going to phone the hospital tomorrow & try to find out what's going on - they're gonna wish they'd never cancelled me, I'll be on their backs now until they make me another appt.
Thanks again everyone, you've all made me feel so much better.
xx

Back