• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

guttered

mrscinders

Just had a phone from hospital my operation is canceled until friday i know its not long away but i had organised everything now everything has to change plus another day on milk diet

Oh dear Kellie. Don't know how I'd feel, but at least it's only 1 more day. Chin up hunni...

Oh kellie you mst be very disappointed, but like you say only one more day x x hugs x

try not to let it knock you too much, I know how it feels though. I was gutted when it happened.

Got mine cancelled day before the op last week, postponed for 3 weeks so have to do the 2 week milk diet all over again the end of this week!

Best way to look at it is might get another pounbd or 2 off in that extra day, will be better for you in the long run know its an anti climax but least its only a day, would be much worse if it were longer. x

I'm getting frustrated cos my flight is delayed an hour, lord knows what I would do if the op was postponed, so I feel for you hunny, but hey, we get ops on the same day now :)

I'm so sorry mrscinders, I know how you have been building yourself up for this.. But thank goodness it is only that one extra day, and not weeks to wait. Gives you an extra day to lose a little bit more before your op. xxx

Thanks everyone im ok now iv got used to it and yes another lb off will be nice im 15 st 13lbs today so bye bye 16st qnd wooble hope your flight is a good one and that your operation goes smoothly hun xx

Oh Kellie, this is really disappointing news :(

I had a call from the hospital while out, thought they were phoning to cancel, I called back but they didn't know why someone had called, then I had another call to say "we need to change your times" . . .and my heart sank. Thankfully its only an hour, and I breathed a huge sigh of relief . . .but its difficult when you make plans to have to change everything. I had to rush around then while out to change the home from home boarders time for the dogs and also for my lift/transport :(

Aww mrscinders I feel for you Hun but stay positive only 24 hours! Hope all goes well. Take care x

Thanks and thank god its only your times that they have.changed all the luck in the world for tomorow kat xx

Aww chin up honey. You'll be more prepared for friday x

Thanks im going to scrub my house out tomorow so it goes quicker x

I understand that busy day . . .it does help. Been up and around since very early this morning, lots to do, headed to the beach, home, sorted the dogs, took son to footie training, dived into Sainsburys to top up on milk and yoghurts for post op, picked him up, came home, cooked dinner, have done 2 lots of washing (2nd of which is now drying), changed bedding, packed up a couple of boxes, and sorted my stuff for tomorrow. And Im still going LOL

Time does fly when you're busy but I know I am doing it to think of anything but tomorrow . . .

Hugs to you, I will be thinking of you on friday and hoping all goes well for you hun

Kat x

Aww thank you and hugs to you for today let us know when.you can that everything is ok good luck xx

Back