• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Had a bypass revison, turns out the original op was performed wrong

Weezie

It's two weeks since I have a full gastric bypass revision, what should have been ok, turned into a nightmare.
The original op I had in 2008 was performed wrongly

What do I do with this information ?

Omg, have you got it in writting? If so what went wrong, how did it effect you, did you pay private for first op??
I know what I would do.......contact someone in law!
HOPE YOU ARE ON ROAD TO RECOVERY AFTER YOUR ORDEAL.
sending much love X

Omg, have you got it in writting? If so what went wrong, how did it effect you, did you pay private for first op?? I know what I would do.......contact someone in law! HOPE YOU ARE ON ROAD TO RECOVERY AFTER YOUR ORDEAL. sending much love X
I agree with you Beep, it sounds like negligence to me. I hope your problems are sorted now and your getting better.

Hi guys

I originally had he op in 2008 at the UCLH in London, lost weight initially but after two years, it didn't matter what I did, I just kept gaining.
I saw mr el hasani at Cheslfield park hospital in November 2015, he agree to give me a revision, during the op in January 2016 he saw that the tubes were the wrong lengths, and the malabsorption tubes were longer but 100%.
Discharge notes state, reason for weight gain is due to lengths error.
I will see surgeon again in 2 weeks so will ask more the.

Hi guys I originally had he op in 2008 at the UCLH in London, lost weight initially but after two years, it didn't matter what I did, I just kept gaining. I saw mr el hasani at Cheslfield park hospital in November 2015, he agree to give me a revision, during the op in January 2016 he saw that the tubes were the wrong lengths, and the malabsorption tubes were longer but 100%. Discharge notes state, reason for weight gain is due to lengths error. I will see surgeon again in 2 weeks so will ask more the.
good you've got some data X

My surgeon said the malabsorption part only works for about the first year to help initial weight loss then will power and pouch size take over and it stops malabsorbing.

Back