• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

had band...out of hospital!!

costaerer

hi all! nice new website we got ere!!!

just got home from hospital an hour ago...had band yesterday morn at 11am! all went well.mr ammori did the op in a new way so he only did one incision! feeling ok, bit uncomfortable to get in and out of bed but thats ok!

had half a pot of custard over 2 hrs before and just been drinkin!

feeling a little bruised :-S
xxx

ohh im waiting for xfactor lol, really wishin i could have pizza but thats cuz i know i cant have it lol, did u have ur op done at manchester

i had it at spire manchester was so nice to be in a private hospital all the staff were incred! and got a proper nights sleep :)

costaerer did they operate thru your belly button?

Contratulations on your op and joining the losers. Heres to a speedy recovery.

Lorna x

Glad to hear it all went well, best wishes for a speedy recovery & good luck on your weight loss journey

urgh i dunno how i feel....kinda sickly and gross.i dont feel im guna be sick but i cantface to have anything to eat or drink or the ibuprofen meltlets ive got.

ive managed to eat a yogurt all day. not coz my stomach cant take it just because all food an the thought is making me nauseous!

id be lying if i said i wouldn't loooveee a piece of toast right now !! also i have only done 1 wee today!? ths to be worried about ?

Hiya costaerer,
I know exactly how you are feeling. It took me about 6 days to start feeling normal again. You need to increase your fluids...i am sure you know that but I also know how difficult it is when the thought of drinking knocks you sick! I struggled to get my fluids in as well. I ended up using a shot glass to drink my water out of. I also got some lovely vitamin drinks from asda that made drinking a little easier. They are called vitsmart enhanced water. The orange and papaya are lovely.
The nurse told me not to worry that I couldnt eat and to just concentrate on getting fluids in...She told me to suck on lollie ices as well.
Trust me...it really does get better and I have to say having my band fitted is the best thing I have ever done!
Good luck on your weight loss. xx

Back