• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Had my check up and healing well :-)

Mrs_CakeyBun

Joy's the best makeup :-)
Just back from my Drs and Nurse visit, had my dressings changed and I'm healing well not got stiches sealed up with thick steri-strips and nurse said I'm healing quickly. Dr checked me over and pleased too signed me off work for 3 weeks (- drive and operate an HGV sized mobile library ) as he doesn't want me climbing in and out the cab and standing all day for a few weeks. Fine by me as long as the gorgeous weather keeps going. After Drs went for a coffee with hubby in town and it was lovely to be out and about a bit. Going to see my lovley daughter-in-law tomorrow and 3 of my grandchildren then going to get my hairdone at the hairdressers.....can't wait :)

Hi Wanda, glad you're feeling a little better and getting out. Don't do too much otherwise you'll knock yourself back. Its so easy when you feel better to try and do things as normal. Then you'll find out the hard way that your body is not ready and you'll suffer.
Take care xx Gaynor xx

Thank Caz....feeling really good today as I actually slept properly last night for the first time and it made suh a difference the wind is slowly dispersing and Im feeling a bit more human...just got hiccups tho and thats bad:sigh: tummy is till bloated anyone got any suggestions on how long? it looks strange my daughter described it as looking a bit like a giant (tummy sized) blister shape on top of my whole belly...sort of belly with a belly on top kind of effect....gp said its just post operative swelling and it will go down as I heal but just wondered how long its taken for others?

Its just nice feeling like Im in control of my life instead of my whole life of dieting being in control of me...if that makes sense:eek:

Thanks Gaynor don't you fret my adorable hubby is looking after me well :) he is working late shifts (2-10) this week and next so that there is some one to keep an eye on me and stop me doing mum stuff lol...17yr old daughter is doing A'Level revision classes the last 3 days so she swaps with him mid afternoon and they keep a close watch on this rogue that I am :D...planning to find a film to watch this afternoon after all my out and about this morning......Ive worked full time for years n years so day time TV is a weired novelty and watching a film ion the afternoon makes it feel like a weekend lol:D

great to hear all is going well wanda, i know that weird mid day tv thing, i didnt own noe for over 7 years only got one becuase jonah bought me one for a birthday, think it was more for him as it goes a weeks or more at times without going on

Well done on the news from the docs and glad to hear you are doing so well so soon after the op. Keep up the good work but be sensible too - dont try to be superwoman!
Loads of love
JO XX

Great news Wanda. Dont run before you can walk though hun. Take the time needed to recouperate properly xxxx big hugs

great news hun!!

Thats nice of you Margaret...I have a 17yr old daughter & 3 step kids 6 grandbabies (our 7th grandbaby James is with the angels) and we are waiting for our 8th to arrive in july :D

Back