• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Had my first dump....OMG! I don't want that again!

gingernutter

Today I had dumping for the first time while I was at work!!!!

It was horrid. Sweating, clammy skin and later I had a runny tummy. I'm not sure what did it. I had a little snack but drank a large amount of Lucozade body fuel not long after. I was so thirsty and gulped it down. I have had Lucozade before without any problem but today I dumped big time.

The reason I drank Lucozade was because I wanted to give myself a little boost of energy while at work.

Eating is slower than I expected but I am improving everyday.

Last edited:
Sorry you had the dump, but isn't lucozade absolutely full of sugar?Did you forget?;):D

Today I had dumping for the first time while I was at work!!!!

It was horrid. Sweating, clammy skin and later I had a touch of a lose bowel. I'm not sure what did it. I had a little snack but drank a large amount of Lucozade body fuel not long after. I was so thirsty and gulped it down. I have had Lucozade before without any problem but today I dumped big time.

The reason I drank Lucozade was because I wanted to give myself a little boost of energy while at work.

Eating is slower than I expected but I am improving everyday.

Oh Dear, did it pass quickly??
Supposed on the plus side, you will be more cautious, dont think i'd like that twice. :(
Glad your feeling better.
Good luck with the MASSIVE weight loss quest!!
x

Hi there sorry you felt so miserable Sarah and hope it doesnt happen again in a hurry
Am off on hols tomorrow but will phone you when I get back, okay??
Take care and hope work is going well

Love Jay xx

omg...lucozade...theres approx 6 cups of sugar in one bottle!! no wonder you dumped...hope your feeling better...xx

Poor, poor, poor thing. It is awful - especially when you aren't at home which is what happened to me too. There is always a risk that our bodies decide not to like what we put in them.
Hope you got over it quickly - I felt like I had a hang over with a dreadful headache.

Back