• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Had my first weigh in since the operation!

Mixman

Well this afternoon saw my first weigh in since the operation and since before I started on the milk/yoghurt per-op diet.

I have lost 3st 12lbs!!!!!!!

My BMI has also dropped from 64-56

That's in less than 6 weeks in total!!

To say I was happy was an understatement!!!!

Spoke to Narissa the dietician and she was over the moon for me and has said that's it for another 3 months and for me to keep up the good work :D

thats great news mixman well done im so pleased for you xxx

Well done chuck.you might as well say 4st, and that's ace:D:D

Wow. Thats fab :)

xxx

wooohooooooo CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Your flying along!!!! :character00255:

Excellent figgers mixman... How are you feeling after such a fantastic loss?

keep on losing x

Thank You guys :D

I am very very happy at the moment and I can't help smiling :D

I'm sorry for those waiting for an op or decision, I don't mean to cause too much anguish, it's just I am delighted!

Enjoy it mixman, because you like the rest of us ' are worth it' lol

fab news no wonder you're smiling

:DWell done you :D

Congratulations!
Wow thats fantastic you must be thrilled, what an achievement eh?

Clare x

well done mixey great weight loss
keep up the good work , keep posting
regards steve

Excellent figgers mixman... How are you feeling after such a fantastic loss?

keep on losing x

Well when I got weighed it's in kilos and I was 177.2, I thought, oooooh, and asked what was I to start with?

'201.9' said the nurse!

So straight away i'm like mmmm 24kilos, roughly 2.2lbs to a kilo that's about 55lbs, ooooh, 14lbs to a stone that's that's nearly 4 chuffin stone!!!!!

I've done it exactly using the correct tables and conversions and it's 3st 12.5lbs exactly :lol:

I know I have different clothes on etc but yeah, it's damned nearly 4 stone!!

So I was grinning from ear to ear when I came out of the weighing room and a big beam on my face when I told mum. She came with me!

Dad was well chuffed, girlfriend amazed, everyone amazed when I tell them at the moment!!

And I feel absolutely that all the pain and anguish from myself and what I have put my friends and family through have been worth it, even just today!!

Congratulations! That is absolutely fabulous.

Back