• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Had my first weigh in since the operation!

Absolutely great welldone
Mia

Well this afternoon saw my first weigh in since the operation and since before I started on the milk/yoghurt per-op diet.

I have lost 3st 12lbs!!!!!!!

My BMI has also dropped from 64-56

That's in less than 6 weeks in total!!

To say I was happy was an understatement!!!!

Spoke to Narissa the dietician and she was over the moon for me and has said that's it for another 3 months and for me to keep up the good work :D

You have done amazingly well...keep up the good work.

(((hugs)))

Wow, brilliant. Well done you x

Thank You guys :D

I am very very happy at the moment and I can't help smiling :D

I'm sorry for those waiting for an op or decision, I don't mean to cause too much anguish, it's just I am delighted!
you are not causing no anguish what so ever you are making people think wow that could be me ! well done you you have done wonderful im so pleased for you x :winner:

Can you believe it. I've told the dietitian how fantastic everything's been, how I'm eating the crispy stage etc no problem, jacket potato no problem (But not the skin), never been sick etc

Tonight, had my jacket and cod in parsley sauce that I've had a few times. And I'm sick after I just started it!! Can you believe it?

My wee tiny stomach must have had too many days with cod in parsley/butter sauce and jacket potato!

Great news Mixman!I feel as if I had lost 4st Im so happy for you.And yes its worth all the sxxt we go through just to have that buzz of a loss.Bet your family are dead proud of you.Nice they all support you.

Great stuff mixman, it gives us all hope and encouragement. Enjoy your success you deserve it mate x

Isn't it an amazing feeling? Just think at this rate how much your going to have lost at the next three month weigh in.

Well done!

xx

Back