• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Had my Last weight management Meeting

fatbutnot4eva

Loves her gorgeous family
Yes its over had my last one yesterday (I had bloody put 2lb on) not suprised though it was my birthday last week and we had eaten out 4 times in a row !!! so only me to blame

Well its over I have now been referred to salford royal, i shoudl hear in about 4-6 weeks get my bloods and urine done and have sleep apnea test.
They are now only sending a letter questionnaire thing out instead of a physciological assesment (so they say) and then I meet the surgeon, they think it will all be done in 6 months now so October at teh latest.
I have to be honest it all sunk in yesterday when she gave me my diet plans etc...
Infact my head filled witha thought that said, get up and leave what the hell are you doing.
Puree, toddler food, mashed food, no fizzy drinks, no bread, pain after... I knew it all before BUT it was all in black and white
I feel a bit better today hubby asked last night was I excited now, NO scared stiff.
Easy way out - are you kidding me.
Sorry to rant
x
Helen

It's been a long old journey! Glad things are finally moving on for you, 6 months will fly by.

Shel - over 9 weeks awwww
you will be having your baby when I am having my Bandy xxx

Hopefully a couple of months later ;) But not far off!

Back