• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Half Ton Son - is this really a mothers love?

Hi all, I watched it too and didn`t know how to feel about it. On one hand I felt sorry for the mother as she obviously felt the need to be needed and depended on and on the other hand I felt like " what the bloomin eck r u doing to your poor son u stupid woman ". Surely you`d wouldn`t let it get that far though I mean 57 stone for a 19 year old lad is alot!!!

yeah I agree and I know this sounds awful but what about all the 'personal' care she had to give him?? It felt a bit like abuse to me!

yeah I agree and I know this sounds awful but what about all the 'personal' care she had to give him?? It felt a bit like abuse to me!
I know what you mean hun:eek::eek:very very disturbing:(

Not in a sexual way, but it was a way of keeping him dependent upon her and therefore she had control. Even her constant outpourings of 'I love you (baby)' & ' Momma's gonna do this, that etc.' was a subtle way of reminding him of his obligation to be her baby and who was in control.

i totally agree, he needs to keep away from her, find his independance and learn to be a man and not the baby shes kept him as all these years.

Back