• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Half way through Weight Management Course Today

fatbutnot4eva

Loves her gorgeous family
Yes thats right I am half way through whoop !!!
I have my 3rd appointment at 2pm.
I think I have lost 2 kg since last month but dont know how accurate my wii is to her scales. so time will tell.
I am hoping that something good will come of it.
I was told to try and get a magazine called A-Z calories but have to say I cant bloody find it anywhere so I will have failed at that one !
I am keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well.
Helen
x
Well better get my food diary printed off now so I dont forget it.

congratulations Helen, you are doing really well x

Whooo this means every day is now one day closer to your op. well done

Hi Hun. I hope you are finding the program helpful, I had to go for weight management also but not for the full 6 months. I did learn a bit about nutrition which I have used post-op so it was helpful. Also keeping a food diary will help you pos-op as well.

Keep up the good work!

Nic;)

Getting ever closer. Hope the next 3 months pass as quickly as the last.

I think A-Z of Calories is a slimming magazine publication although that magazine does not seem to be in circulation anymore. Try Borders or WH Smith magazine sections. I've often seen it there.
xxx

Thanks girls
Got on well another 2 kg down so now 12 lb in 12 weeks which i am really happy with
she said to me today that she widsh she could refer me now rather than wait for the 6 months to be up but HAS to wait due to new guidelines
so next app is 23rd March then last one aroudn end april.
x

Well done on your weight loss chick you sound so positive so big ((hug)) to you keep up the good work and I hope you find your magazine soon...ask them in WHSmiths and they can tell you when its next due in..xx

What an idiot am I, I was telling my hubby last night how i had got on and that I was chuffed i was half way - which is what i had said to my dieticiasn and he said you are more than half way !!! so I looked when i started and yeasterday was month 4 so i am over half way, I only have 2 more sessions not 3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How happy am I, I also think I am going crazy lol
but I must have known I had been 3 times before but forgotten haha.
not great 12 and a half lb in 16 weeks though but hey better off than on.
I woudnt mind I said to her yesterday at least I am half way through when she said she wants to refer me !! she must have though whalley lol
xxxx

Back