• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hands up if your L&D

Is anyone at the L&D next Thursday (18th Nov) morning? I'm there for all my post op blood tests and would be great to meet any of you

erin is there on monday 15th for her pre op ap.

I'm a 'L&D-er' too :D The lovely Mr Jain 'did' me 31st March this year....got my 6-7mth check up on 2nd Dec if anyone else is there say hiiiiii!!!

I'm a newbie who's just been pointed to this thread to I'll say Hi to all you L&D's !! Keen to hear how you're all doing and whats happening next xx

Hi i am doing the 5% reduction for the L&D.Going back on the 13th Jan at 14:30 if any one is .Keep your fingers crossed i have achived the 5%.

Hi All

Just found these forums today and thought I'd try my first post here...

Have just finished the first week of my Milk Diet and have my follow up appt on 24th Jan. I was dreading this stage as from all the research I did the L & D Milk Diet is about the most restrictive liver shrinking diet around but much to my surprise and relief I am having no trouble at all (so far!) :) I think it's because I find it much easier knowing I can't eat anything at all rather than constantly thinking about food and worrying about what I can or can't eat like on the usual diets. Anyone else found the same or am I just weird?!

Chrissy

I loved the milk only for the same reason as you, lived on milky coffee and crusha milkshakes. Tempted to do it again for a few days to give myself a kick

I am also at the L & D

Anyone heard from Chinsaway?

Hi
just wondered if anyone has heard from Carol post bypass?

great minds think alike Jackie...i was just wondering the same thing...
i would have thought she is still in hospital today(Sunday)

If I bump in to her tomorrow I will let you know x

your welcome x I have to be there at 11 so should be on the ward by about 11.30am I am assuming its the same ward for pre and post op

I am at the L&D dont know who my surgeon is...my journey has been somewhat jittery, I initially went in Dec 2009 was refused on the grounds of an underlying eating disorder, I went away and worked incredibly hard, finally got cleared 3 weeks ago :D very proud of myself! But now I am better I can see why they said no! Anyway appointment to see the nurse on Monday to start the milk diet I am led to believe, I havent seen a surgeon at all yet. I get very impatient not knowing when I am going to see who and when. I am expecting surgery around Feb but thats by my calculations not theirs LOL...;)

Back