• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

PRESCRIPTION W/L PILLS

BlueDiamond

HELLO THERE AND GOOD AFTERNOON TO EVERY ONE !:D

I AM JUST SITTING HERE WONDERING WOT PRESCRIPTION W/L PILLS PEOPLE HAVE TRIED!! I HAVE BEEN ON XENICAL, REDUCTIL, ACOMPLIA AND ALLI ALL LEFT ME WITH SIDE EFFECTS (RACING HEART, HEADACHES,ORANGE SLICKING, MOOD SWINGS,SLEEPNESS NITES, HIGH BP.........LIST GOES ON AND ON.....NOW I HAVE BEEN TO MY GP TODAY TO SEE IF THERE IS ANYTHING ELSE HE CAN DO FOR ME ...TO BE TOLD NO THAT I HAVE TRIED THEM ALL..........:confused:

I HAVE BEEN REFERRED FOR WLS BUT I JUST WONDERED IF I HAVE DONE ENOUGH TO BE CONSIDERED....:rolleyes: I WANT TO MAKE SURE I HAVE DONE ALL I CAN AND THE SURGEON CAN SEE THAT I HAVE TRIED.............. SUPPOSE E1 FEELS LIKE THAT I GUESS....PROB JUST MIND OVER REACTING ,LOL.....

IS THERE ANYONE ON THIS SITE THAT HAS BEEN ON A DIFFERENT G.P. PRESCRIBED W/L PILL THAT HASN'T BEEN MENTION AND MAYBE MY DOC ISNT INFORMED OF??

ANY INFO WOULD BE GR8.............THANKS ALL:p

ALL THE BEST - MEJULIE

Looks like you have done the rounds of the Weight Loss Pills Julie - sure you have done enough - failed at every diet you have been on etc! I took (cant remember the name) the ones that didnt make you poo and have now been taken off the market - did nothing except give me mood swings.

Dont panic! Problem is that we are all fab at losing the weight and rubbish at maintaining it!

Hi ty for your input, your on about acomplia caroline..........lol

looks like you have done the rounds of the weight loss pills julie - sure you have done enough - failed at every diet you have been on etc! I took (cant remember the name) the ones that didnt make you poo and have now been taken off the market - did nothing except give me mood swings.

Dont panic! Problem is that we are all fab at losing the weight and rubbish at maintaining it!

hello there and good afternoon to every one !:d

i am just sitting here wondering wot prescription w/l pills people have tried!! I have been on xenical, reductil, acomplia and alli all left me with side effects (racing heart, headaches,orange slicking, mood swings,sleepness nites, high bp.........list goes on and on.....now i have been to my gp today to see if there is anything else he can do for me ...to be told no that i have tried them all..........:confused:

I have been referred for wls but i just wondered if i have done enough to be considered....:rolleyes: I want to make sure i have done all i can and the surgeon can see that i have tried.............. Suppose e1 feels like that i guess....prob just mind over reacting ,lol.....

Is there anyone on this site that has been on a different g.p. Prescribed w/l pill that hasn't been mention and maybe my doc isnt informed of??

Any info would be gr8.............thanks all:p

all the best - mejulie
i had all the tablets you have had and same side effects as you ,failed at all the diets .you deffinatley qualify for wls so good luck hope it happens soon for you x x xsarah

there you go - couldnt remember cause they were rubbish! The only ones I ever lost weight on were attenuate dospan (illegal now!) full of speed - dropped 4 stone in 6 months 21 years ago then had a gallstone attack and had to have my gallbladder out and put it all on again! Moral of the story - pills dont work!

I also have had XENICAL & REDUCTIL no others and done all the diets and I had no probs getting refered

Hi Julie
And good afternoon hun . I can remember getting slimming pills off my Doctor in my teens and that's going back over 30 years . I was about 12 st then and one day I had to go to the Doctor and I was laying on the bed and he grabbed hold of my belly and shuck it and said you`ll have to get rid of that , I said yeah I know that . I should of told him to piss off as I was only a size 16 Id give my right arm to be that size now . Take care .
MARGARET XX

ty all for your replies...........sarah(liz's neice) your weight loss has amazed me............you done so damn well..........(aunty liz) told me all about you (only good stuff,lol) x

teen - ty for your input too. I have been referred was told by referred surgeon secretary today that the referral was sent off 5 weeks ago and she will resend the referrals (which i thought was nice of her , as i wasnt pressing for her to do that ,but just to check it had been done) so its the waiting game atm...........we all been there and ppl been waiting much longer then me (not sure at queens tho.) so when i hear i hear ...pmsl.....

Marg - you do have a habit of making me chuckle (pmsl) yes u right u should have told him to pee off........

All the best e1 and ty for your comments.

All the best - mejulie xx

I too have had Xenical and Reductil (plus some from a "private doctor" - which I suspect was a form of speed). I've had the side effects that were mentioned previously, I have to see dietician at the hospital and also see doctor who loosely informed me that he would probably refer me to Walsall Manor anyway (fingers crossed):wave_cry:

Back