• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Happy aniversary to me

Colopatiron

Hi everyone,

Been exactly a year since I joined this site with all you lovely people. I don't post as much as I'd like but do drop in quite a bit. Got a day off work today wahooo. Still waiting for my bypass been over a year now. It was okayed by the PCT not much off of a year ago. Hopefully will be July/August. Hospitals messing about a bit, delays due to various hospitals arguing over whose patients the PCT in Dorset belong to. Started off was going to be Chichester but Dr Somers closed his intake for a while. Then hung around for months on the Taunton list before they decided their workload was too heavy and now on the Bournemouth list but they are really just going through the process of being acredited to do the bypass although they were willing to do a band a couple of months ago deep sigh. My turn will come :sigh::sigh: I would like to say a huge THANK YOU:D:D for all you fab people on this site who inspire me to hang on in there.

Love Sue
xx

Hi Sue
Nice to see you, you are fairly going round
the area trying to get your surgery i really hope someone comes up trumps for you soon! It must be really frustrating for you. Glasgow/Scotland seems to be the same as Bournmouth plenty to do the band but not a bypass, hence one of the reasons i went privately. Just wanted to wish you lots of luck and i'm sure your determination and perseverence will pay off soon xx

I feel you pain lol Im 13 months along now and still no date, The waiting is a real killer but it will be your turn soon. Good Luck x

I'm also "feeling" the pain-what's that rubbish saying?
oh yes -

"good things come to those that wait"-

I certainly hope so!!!

When some one says that to me (good things etc) I feel like stamping my foot like a 2 yr old lol. I want it......and I want it NOW GODDAM IT!!!! :D

When some one says that to me (good things etc) I feel like stamping my foot like a 2 yr old lol. I want it......and I want it NOW GODDAM IT!!!! :D

LOL:8855::8855::8855:

Hope you get a date soon. I remember posting with you when I first joined about a year ago too. I have finally been given my date for 26th July hope you manage to have it around then too. Take care.

Back