• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Has any one been to bromsgove

tubbytutor

I know there have been a lot of threads about not promoting one place or another. I hope I am not braking rules here.

I am seriously considering going with Hospital Group for a band. I had my first consult with Mr Hemn and felt fairly certain. A few things worried me though. In the booklet it says all drugs have to be liquid but Mr Hemn said small tablets will be fine. He also didn't mention the vomiting that some people seem to suffer from.

Did any one go to the Hospital group?

Hi and welcome tubby tutor. It's all about you making your own choice based on receiving unbiased information. but we are allowed to share our personal experiences, so long as we are not touting for business so to speak.

I went with THG and my op was at bromsgrove. I had mr super. Great experience overall for me, but not always the case for all banders. Sure that is probably the case with any provider ... I think any provider would struggle to achieve 100% customer satisfaction and 100% patient success, because lots of things are outside their control. Drugs immediately post op (eg painkillers) were liquid, however personally I take tablets of any size without any problems. In all honesty no-one actually told me about sliming/productive burping...I found out that from reading other people's experiences on this and other wls forums. If you follow the rules, generally the worst should not happen, having said that I sometimes still eat too quickly, get distracted and then back up pops some of my food. It's not as bad as really vomiting though because its not been digested.

Feel free to ask any questions, there are plenty of other banders around to share their own experiences :)

Back