• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Has Anyone Used Xenical Pre Op?

Oh thanks love, that's a big relief. You've got enough to deal with at the moment without any other problems. You've done amazing and no way will they knock you back for your surgery - but the fact that you've lost more will definitely make the surgery easier, so well done you!

I'm so sorry your knee is still so painful. Will you try to get to A & E tomorrow? Better get it looked at, though I know hanging around in casualty is a total pain. :(

Funnily enough, I'm not missing Hotel SRH, though I have to say my last stay was very much more pleasant and I really felt quite bonded with some of the staff! There's a Scottish HCA on nights who is a complete and utter star, I totally love her.
Good luck with the xenical if you decide to give it a go.

Grace xxx

so i said i would keep you posted on how i went this week following a low fat diet and taking the xenical . ive just been weighted tonight at weight watchers and lost 5 and half pounds . more in one week than i have lost in the previous 3 so i am convinced that the xenical has helped . going to take it ofr another week and then stop for a week before i start my pre op diet .

so in my opinion its worth a go - plus had none of the embarrassing accidents this time which is common with xenical

Yes i used xenical too. Also had the same reactions. I couldn't go too far from home and was always afraid of the oil discharge. It didn't only got out with poo but sometimes suddenly :( couldn't bare it for so long.

Well done Chris, that's absolutely brilliant! What a fab weight loss! Yes, as I said, I'm sure the Alli version worked very well for me too.
Not long to go now love, eh?
Grace xxx

Back