• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Has anyone's foot size changed?

Tyraboots

I take size 10 in shoes, yep real canal boats...
Have any of you out there noticed any change in the size of your feet. Did your shoe size change?

Funny you should say that, I take a size 8 and have noticed recently that my shoes and boots are feeling loose! I've never taken a wide fitting and I didn't think my feet were terribly chunky but I'm sure I'm not imagining that they have shrunk!

Cuppa xx

i ended up takin over 30 pairs of boots and shoes to the charity shop as my feet have gone from a size 6 to a 41/2 or 5. im gutted as even my MBT are too big think i will have to ebay them though as the cost £140

yep - another one who's feet have shrunk. I've been digging old shoes out of the wardrobe that had gotten too tight and now fit comfortably. My boots that I bought last winter are too loose now in the foot and round the leg.

Yea mine have gone down a size too:D:D

Yes I have massively wide feet so could only fit in size 8's...Im now in a non wide 6! Thats a massive drop however it means all me other shoes no longer fit! Ebay all the way for new ones :D

Hi all , mine dropped 2 sizes too from a 6 (wide fitting) to a small 4 , (even got into a 3 with one pair ,lol)

All the best - MeJulie xx

I noticed my shoes seem to be a bit more roomy now which is great as I have always had problems buying wide size 12 shoes. hopefully I might have a bit more choice now :)

I have never had a wide foot (wide calf though, had to buy special widened boots) used to joke that my feet and my hair were the only two things on me that weren't fat. Oddly enough I have gone from a 7/8 to a 5/6, just bought over the knee boots in size 5!!! Tried on some sexy heels that were strappy at the ankle and found that they were too big for my slim ankles - that was a first!

Nic
:dooney:There is no place like slimville, there is no place like slimville...:p

Mine shrunk from a 7 to a 6 1/2 after I had my daughter and have stayed that way. Wouldn't want them to get any smaller - I would fall over :eek:

Used to be a size 6 then went up to a 7 - but now i am losing my weight i am back down to a size 6. Sending hugs with fairy dust xx

Yep my formerley fat feet are pretty normal now, I can step into shoes from pretty much any shop now where before I had to get very wide ones.
Steph xx

Debzy my hubby keeps joking he is gonna buy me a pair.

I am a size 7 but woudl like to be a 5 or 6, I have just bought some ugg boots in a 6 (they were a bargain) and they are a little small so please let them shrink

I still have the fat feet, although my shoe size has shrunk from 6 back down to a 5, but not the width. I have however bought a pair of impossibly high black court shoes (bargain from Primark, £4), which will be my target shoes. It has always been my dream to get back into high heels and to stop shopping at Evans where every pair of shoes are £35 or more! Hopefully the weight loss from surgery will result in that!

Funny the things that happen...I haven't had my op yet but lost 8 stone 4 years ago on Lighter Life and my feet went from a 7 to 5 then.

Lisa :)

Back