• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Has anyones op been cancelled because of the snow ?

just had a phone call from hospital,op is cancelled:cry:
hospital is on red alert and needs the beds.
i'v had the day off work for nothing, so i'm getting myself a pile of food and going to watch tv all afternoon.

I was very tempted to do that too but didn't want to risk them not doing my op because of an enlarged liver if I'm called in at last minute. I did have coco pops for breakfast though as a bit of rebellion lol

Nothing heard from the surgeon today so still don't know when I'll be having my op. :cry: My sister took me out for a bit of retail therapy and to see my rats (she's supposed to be looking after them while I recover, fat chance of that happening soon) which helped a bit. I told work I'd be back in next week.

I was very tempted to do that too but didn't want to risk them not doing my op because of an enlarged liver if I'm called in at last minute. I did have coco pops for breakfast though as a bit of rebellion lol

Nothing heard from the surgeon today so still don't know when I'll be having my op. :cry: My sister took me out for a bit of retail therapy and to see my rats (she's supposed to be looking after them while I recover, fat chance of that happening soon) which helped a bit. I told work I'd be back in next week.
Oh it is so disappointing, I do hope you will hear soon and get a new date. As I now know I have another week to wait, I indulged in a very scrummy jam doughnut! Back on track tomorrow.

never mind all we will get there soon xxx

xx
lets hope that they are all back on for next week xx

hugs everyone xxx

Back