• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yaaaaaa - I have my date.

ladylite

Well after yesterdays fiasco where I was told conflicting information and given the date of 17th June, I rang the main hopital and spoke to a lady called Stacey. I explained my disappointment with the date being that far off and that I had originally been given approx 1 month when I initially enquired.

Well good old Stacey has jumped through hoops for me and has got me a date on 24th May. I am awaiting a phone call from the Harrow Healthcare Centre for my pre-op which will be done next week. My faith has been restored in Streamline:)

The bad news is I had to change hopitals, but Harrow is nearer, and also had to change surgeons, but the good news is I am now have Shaw Somers, and you can't better than that. I havnt told the OH yet that it will be a bit more expensive as you pay a premium for Shaw Somers, as I had overestimated the original price which should of been £10,800 and I had told him £11,500, it will now be £11,800 so not too bad if you say it quickly.

As you can gather I am over the moon, and now arranging the group of helpers needed to keep things running for me whilst I am out of action. I am allowing 3 whole weeks of doing nothing and 6 weeks of no heavy lifting. I am quite fit for my age as looking after horses keeps you fit.

Thanks you all for your support and advice yesterday it really helped. xx

Congrats3.jpg

excellent news Congratulations x

I am so pleased for you after your dissapointment yesterday - well done for persevering with SL too as they have a very good reputation.

Only 3 days after me!

Well done! That's THIS month!! xx

Excellent news. Not long to wait at all x

so happy you got your date that you wanted xx

Fantastic news, it will really come around quick now. Hope you get all your help sorted, take care, and good luck xxxxx

Thank you for your wishes, they actually made me come out in a hot sweat as the realisation is now hitting home, as this time next month I should be on the losers bench.

My daughters (4 four of them) are all pleased and we are doing a rota so that all the animals are looked after properly and I dont have to worry. I am still amazed how well hubbie is taking all this, as he always told me he loved me fat or thin. :) Perhaps he meant fat or thin, but preferrably thin......:cool::cool::cool:.

Once again thank you everyone.

By the way I couldnt get on here or minims last night did anyone else have trouble.

I must take this smurk off my face as I look like a cheshire cat.;)

Wooow well done a little moaning goes a long way

xx

Super news congratulations to you! You'll be joining us on the loser's bench very soon. :D

Cuppa xx

I'm soooooo pleased for you! not long to go!!!!

What work do you do? sorry for being nosey i love animals and was just curious xxx

Back