• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Have joined SW to help work with my band

mummykcb

I joined slimming world today as i'm struggling to lose weight until my band is at the right restriction and and losing willpower and not learning how to eat correctly so i need the weekly support. hope it goes well.

Hope all goes well and you get what you need out of the weekly meetings. Understand the need for support x

It can be a lonely journey without that level of support . . .I relate to that feeling. hope the meetings go well x

Sounfs like a really good idea May try it myself If aftr op weight loss up. Friend has lost 4 stone with it. Good luck hune. Let us know how it goes.

Anything that gives you the focus and support you need ... Why not go for it ... Good luck xxx

I was thinking of this as well. I like the weekly weigh in.

Will see how I go, doing ok up to now x

I joined ww to rid my last stone and a half. Following their diet plan really shook my body up and got me losing again (tho I chose to still avoid the pasta rice n spuds) so I'd def recommend. That said if you're early out, why not just focus on high protein low carb...worked for me...I did 70g min protein and 70g max carbs per day (that's the hard bit as carbs are hidden in everything) and it secured me 3lb a week losses xx

Have you had or been to a meeting yet? Just wondering how you're getting on :)

my first weigh in is friday morning so i'll let you all know then how it is getting on.

I go to SW. it's really helped keep me on track and to increase my range of foods. Good luck xx

They have been fine with me and my close friend joining who are both banders, so cant see why a sleeve would be an issue. We are all there to lose weight just have a little assistance

Back