• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi got date for my band

DeckingJim

Hi all
Finally decided at weekend that band was for me
Called WLS group on Monday morning and by pure chance got appointment with Wendy in Leeds for later that day and decided to go ahead
Managed to get a cancellation for 10 March so my op will be 4 weeks today
Nervously excited about it
Not massively overweight at 17.0 as have lost 1.5 stone on Lighter Life VLCD but having Yo Yo dieted for last 20 years my issue has always been maintaining
I have lost 1 or 2 stone on various diets from herbal liofe, cvambridge, veg soup, atkins to name a few and probably joined every weight club from rosemary connley to SW and WW over 6 times each to no avail once ive lost a stone or so motivation goes and weight goes back on
Hoping that band will be my saviour and will be able to keep weight off for good
I need to lose 3.5 stone in total to be at my ideal weight
Look forward to hearing from you guys
Cheers
James
:)

hi james, congratulations on booking your op, i had one fitted three months ago with wga, but have the aftercare with the wls group so you will be in good hands as they are brilliant, i have lost just over two stone and even though its hard work at times it has been well worth it as i am not far off target. julie

well done james, not long then

Well done james 10th March will soon be here, do you know which pre-op diet you will be doing yet?

congratulations james x

Hi James!

The date will come around before you know it!
I had my surgery through Healthier Weight in London back last year and have lost 5 stone 4lbs so far. If I can do this, anyone can!
If you have any questions just let me know and I will be more than happy to share my experience with you.

Kerry-Ann

gd luck hun i had my band put in 2 weeks a go and have lost 10 pounds in all with no restriction as of yet

Back