• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Have you booked you holiday,

Im going to majorca next month and would love to be 17st somthing rather than the 25st somthing the last time i flew and looking forward to not having a belt extention! lol x
You'll get to the 17s, and will look fab in all your new holiday clothes!

Good luck to those who do have a target and congratulations to those getting married. Hope you all have a great time and dont forget to post the pictures

I am of to Kenya on the 15th July going to spend my 50th birthday on the masai mara. I have 25 pounds to go and wished i could have lost it by then but sadly judging by the way i keep stoping and stalling don't think i will manage it but you never no. Janey:D

We are staying put this year sob sob :cry: but have already booked for 2011 - a 14 night cruise around the Med in July. :D:D:D

In my wildest dreams I would love to have reached my goal weight AND had plastic surgery to remove what's left of my belly, I'm guessing they won't do the surgery that soon though.

Hurry up next July and fingers crossed for lots of slinky posh frocks! :D

Cuppa xx

Hiya all well we booked our hol to llangollen on sunday where goin for a week on the 21st of aug im hoping to be well into my 12stones by then its just taken me 5wks to lose 10lb so if i manage to lose that every 5wks i could be 2stone down and be 12.11 but im not bothered to be honest if im in my 13s i will be very happy coz last yr when i was there i was 20st so it will be a vast improvment lol whatever i am hehe

The place where we go is gorg beautiful scenery a steam railway track at the bottom of the hill where our cottage is the only neighbours we have is the sheep and chickens and the wildlife there where very close to the river dee to so very picturesque for picnics and stuff.

We cant wait to go we just love it there and hopefully our dreams will come true one day and we will move there.

I hope everyone enjoys there hols they all sound fantastic I look forward to seeing photos from all of you lv n hugs lin.x

Hiya all well we booked our hol to llangollen on sunday where goin for a week on the 21st of aug im hoping to be well into my 12stones by then its just taken me 5wks to lose 10lb so if i manage to lose that every 5wks i could be 2stone down and be 12.11 but im not bothered to be honest if im in my 13s i will be very happy coz last yr when i was there i was 20st so it will be a vast improvment lol whatever i am hehe

The place where we go is gorg beautiful scenery a steam railway track at the bottom of the hill where our cottage is the only neighbours we have is the sheep and chickens and the wildlife there where very close to the river dee to so very picturesque for picnics and stuff.

We cant wait to go we just love it there and hopefully our dreams will come true one day and we will move there.

I hope everyone enjoys there hols they all sound fantastic I look forward to seeing photos from all of you lv n hugs lin.x

I love Llangollen! Your hols sounds crackin! Good for you! x

Im going to las vegas next week, spending 4 days there, getting married, then going to new york for our honeymoon.

then in september we are going to the south of france for a week for my brothers wedding

I cant wait!
.x.

WOWEE! Bee thats soooooo cool! Good for you hun! Have a ball and good luck with the wedding chick! Enjoy x

I go to dorset camping 13 weeks this sat and would like to be 12st 5lb so have 25lb to go so going to start back at the gym fingers x i get there.
xxx

We are off to Euro disney in October for five days... I'll be four months post op so hope to be a few stone down by then. Enough to risk getting in a ride with my girlies i hope!

I'm off to Santa Ponsa at the beginning of June with my friend for our annual girly holiday! Last year i was 8 stone heavier so happy to go the way i am just now! I'm also off to Tenerife for New Year i would love to think i could be at target or at least very near to it xx

I love Llangollen! Your hols sounds crackin! Good for you! x
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww m8 i think your honeymoon sounds fab hope you have a brill time and a very happy marraige like im blessed with hasnt always been that way though lol but the last few years has been better than its ever been feel so happy right now and the weight loss seems to be improvin things lol

i want to see piccys hun when ya back hehhee

OMG the though of going abraod looking as i do having to cover up all the time just doesnt do it for me... Ive bough some lovely vest tops and lightweigh cotton cardies and knee length shorts to get me through the summer here but unless in my garden my cardies will stay on..
also with my skin flods and the heat of going abraod i would hate to end up with another infection in them its a baily battle as it is here. so if i do go on holiday it will be in this country till i can afford to have surgery done!!!

Back