• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Haven't even had my op yet!

louisaL

looking to make a change!
And feel I can already contribute to this board!

Not sure if anyone else can see a difference but its the first time I've looked at a couple of pics and thought wow!

Edited:
I've added a pic from 2007 at my wedding when I was 4stones heavier than I am now.

Attachments

• 2010.jpg
    2010.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 129
  • 15th April 2012.jpg
    15th April 2012.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 131
  • July2007.jpg
    July2007.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
Yes there is definately a difference, well done! How have you lost the weight and how much? X

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Well done , definately a difference xx

Thanks everyone! I was 31st 3lbs in 2007 and had 6 months of doing the cambridge diet and then moving onto ww and lost 3stones. I then started this journey and have done the milk diet twice to loose 5% of my body weight which is what my hospital requires before we meet the surgeon so since 2007 i've lost 4stones.

Yes you can see the difference now - Just wait, you will see a massive difference after the op xx

There is definately a difference - well done x

Yep definately a difference, well done xx

louisaL said:
Thanks everyone! I was 31st 3lbs in 2007 and had 6 months of doing the cambridge diet and then moving onto ww and lost 3stones. I then started this journey and have done the milk diet twice to loose 5% of my body weight which is what my hospital requires before we meet the surgeon so since 2007 i've lost 4stones.

My stats match yours, I'm only 5ft 3 not sure your height. I've since lost 18 stone. Well done so far and it's totally doable!

xx.

Cicca said:
My stats match yours, I'm only 5ft 3 not sure your height. I've since lost 18 stone. Well done so far and it's totally doable!

xx.

18 stone? That's fantastic. You have lost me (16st 8lb) and a bit more. :) x

Well done, Louisa! Not long now hun :)

Thanks everyone!

Cicca wow what an inspiration well done! Im 5ft 5

Double post lol

Back