• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Shocked

Laura b

2011 a new begginning
When ur big (like we was/are) I don't think we realise quite how big we r.... Iv always been happy being a bigger girl always been life and soul of the party always been bubbly, iv always looked after myself had nice hair clothes makeup but I never seen myself as big as I was I was shocked wen I stood on the scales at my gp for them to say ur 25 stone :-((((( I was like no never and just put it to the back of my mind thinking I am never that weight and just carried on as normal while waiting for news of surgery never thinking I was gonna b able to have it cus I'm not big enough well of course I was and of course I got surgery I now weigh 13 stone 11lb and im almost 10 months post op my lifes fab but now I'm opposite although I'm not 25 stone sometimes I look in the mirror and acually see someone much bigger, I go shopping and go straight to the plus section even though I can fit in the normal range, strange, it's deffo ur head that takes time to catch up.... Well today I was on face book and went on my friends profile and it came up pics if u and jo so I looked out of intrest and omg carnt believe how big I acually was even now it's hard to believe so thought ild share this pre op pic. With u all and also a pic of me now, even though iv already done a few pics on here wanted to share this one with u too hope u don't mind

Attachments

• image-329167239.jpg
    image-329167239.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 293
  • image-2062945551.jpg
    image-2062945551.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 301
Stunning transformation. Well done you!! xx

I'm the same, i knew I was big but I still didn't realise just how big I was. I actually thought that when I was having my surgery that I might be the smallest there and they would be surprised by that! Ridiculous!
Now when I look at my before pics I'm so ashamed that I looked so awful and had let that happen.
BTW you look fantastic, well done!

Even big you were gorgeous , but fantastic transformation , hope I do that well xx

Miss hungry said:
I'm the same, i knew I was big but I still didn't realise just how big I was. I actually thought that when I was having my surgery that I might be the smallest there and they would be surprised by that! Ridiculous!
Now when I look at my before pics I'm so ashamed that I looked so awful and had let that happen.
BTW you look fantastic, well done!

I thought that too I thought they would of said u don't need surgery how wrong was I!!! It's mad ain't it.... Thanks hun

Wow you are looking great !!
Funny i made a coment to hubby today that this time next year i will be in size 16 !! then stopped and it hit me what i had said, it was a very odd feeling, even now i look at size 20 as tiny, i agree its in the head. Last time i lost 7 1/2 st i went to buy a new swim costume and picked up a size 30, stood and laughed in the changing room, ended up in a size 22 with the assistant looking at me like i was off my head to try a size 30 :p

fabulous transformation!!! well done, i have a similar story..so can relate to the first half of yours x

Its a win win situation for you Laura.. at your biggest you looked stunning and such a happy person, like you said full of confidence and life and sole of the party. Now 10 stones lighter you are beautiful and best of all - Healthy - ... I hope you are happy as well.. as you look like you have a lot to be happy about :)

Inspiring pictures flower xxx

You look amazing hun - keep up the good work x

wow im speechless... for a change!! xxx

Laura? You look so fabulous. You are gorgeous and you have done an amazing job. X

Aww thanks all, it just shocks me everytime I look at a pre op picture, and I rember this night out that top I'm wearing I loved!! And thought I looked sexy!! Lol I now know I don't!! I'm so happy with the transformation and so so love mr kumar for giving me a new life I'm going to see him Wednesday I may give him a big kiss :))))

As iv said before babe... Wow I hope I look this different in a few months well done hope ur super proud xxxxx

Haylz6 said:
As iv said before babe... Wow I hope I look this different in a few months well done hope ur super proud xxxxx

Arrr I am hun, even though I sometimes still feel the size I was wen I see pics like I have today I realise how far iv came, will look forward to seeing ur pics soon hun :))))

cant really say anything that anyone else hasnt said, you are beautiful!!! big and small :) xxx

Haylz,
when we gonna see pics of you? You must look v different with your new stats

Back