• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HELP!!!

Louise1

I've got 2wks of Weight Management left & attended my seminar on Thurs.
At Weight Management I was told I just needed to take on board the changes & contribute fully to the programme. I haven't lost an ounce but my clothes do feel loads better.
Anyway at the seminar the consultant said if we didn't lose at Weight Management we would be thrown off the programme. No-one mentioned this before & I'm now in a position where I'm desperate to get a couple of kilos off in 2wks. Nightmare.
Desperate times call for desperate measures though...
I've done Lipotrim before so I know I can get a fair chunk of weight off in 2wks however I've noticed the milk pre-op diet does the same..
Could anyone please provide details of the milk diet so at least I'm doing it safely.
Thank you!!!!
xx

Hi ya,

I was put on the milk diet for 4 weeks and lost over 2 stone, but it does vary and I will be honest its not easy, but im so glad I did it.

My diet was 5 pints of semi skimmed milk (but that was due to my BMI), 1 oxo drink and 1 packet of sugar free jelly a day together with a multi vitamin tablet, and at least 5 pints of water.

The first couple of days you may feel rubbish, but it did work for me and others I know, but really you should ask your team if your ok to do it.

Hi Louise
Try slimfast powders mixed with skimmd milk, i did this for 2 weeks before my consultation last week and lost 13.5 pounds !!
i also drank loads of water and excersised everyother day.
Im sure you can do it (if i can anyone can :) )

x

Louise i'd definitely go down the slimfast route, look at the end result, 2 weeks of slimfast combined with as much 'safe' exercise you can do will only help you...

Did they take measurements before you started your weight management? If so have you been measured since?

Good luck sweetheart, keep us posted xx

I was measured around my waist when it started. I haven't been measured since. I'm quite upset really that they've moved the goalposts so near the end but I suppose the PCT's are doing this kind of thing everywhere.
All I can do is jump through this hoop for them so I can continue on my journey. It's only 10 days after all.
Thanks for your support girls & good luck on your own journey!!
xx

Thanks Kevin. I'm just having Slim fast & yogurt with plenty of water for 10 days. It's actually healthier than my other option of lipotrim as I'll still be getting calcium. I don't actually like milk but it's only 10 days & it's well worth it not to get booted off the programme after this long.
The things we do lol.
xx

Back