• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Shocked

Haylz,
when we gonna see pics of you? You must look v different with your new stats
i was thinking that lol maybe she's rather wait till she's nearer goal :) xxx

Laura you are a stunning girl big or small!

The transformation is amazing, but I know what you are saying.

I was 24 stone I am just over 4 months in and 7 and half stone lighter and looking at pics at my biggest then recent pictures is shocking.

I've still got so far to go as well as have you.

We should all give ourselves a large pat on the back as society think that surgery is the easy option, it isn't it's a life changing decision not a quick fix solution and unless you have experienced it or are on that journey and waiting you don't know what is involved and how it effects your life style in the future.

So here is to all wls both pre and post let's give ourselves a Big Pat on the back and well done.

Big hugs and happy losing ;) xxx

Love
Jojo xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

i think its so great how u all are and evryones storys are mind blowing i cant wait till my opp in 13 days i just hope in 6 months i can have b4 and after pic like you all i cant belive how much weight u have all lost and how fast i just pray i can do the same the next 13 days are gonna drag so so badly im counting down the hours

Magical Laura simply magical. Its true that you were a beautiful Big Woman, now you're a Beautiful Slim Woman. Well done honey I'm so proud of you x

You look even better in real life! Well done Laura.

Awww thanks all for your beautiful comments means so much to me bless ya's ((((hugs)))) to u all xx

Well done Laura as many have said you look amazing.
I agree the head takes its time catching up with our bodies. It took a while to register the difference in my face alone let alone the rest of me. Whilst my colleagues offer compliments & encouragement they are surprised I say I still have several more stone to lose. Why well despite my size or should I say weight at my heaviest I didn't look as big as I was now at just under 12.5st they think I'm lighter than I am as I look a slimmer than the scales say I am. I'm proud of what we are all achieving on here & can't wait to reach my target, learn to tone my body & live with what can't be toned & accept the new me as the future & permanent me.
Go girl keep up the good work you look fab.

Back