• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Had a bath for the first time in 11 years

highspirit

Today was a victorious one for me . I haven't been able to fit in the bath in eleven years . Tonight I ran a bath , soaked for a while and had no problems at all . I was able to get back out again too , this means a lot to me . I know some of you will be able to relate :)))))

that's WONDERFUL I can equate with that its the simple things in life that have the most impact on us wls folks. Am chuffed fro ya has brightened my day as I have gained weight today. NEED to get a grip and crack on pleased with your new will help me sort myself out xx

Ahhhh, I'm really happy for you. My 'defining' moment was being able to cross my legs. The people on here 'got it' while other friends thought I was bonkers for being so happy xx

I too have rediscovered the luxury of a hot bath - it's the only way I can get warm these days!

Today was a victorious one for me . I haven't been able to fit in the bath in eleven years . Tonight I ran a bath , soaked for a while and had no problems at all . I was able to get back out again too , this means a lot to me . I know some of you will be able to relate :)))))

You must feel fonderful :) happy for you :)

Ahhhh, I'm really happy for you. My 'defining' moment was being able to cross my legs. The people on here 'got it' while other friends thought I was bonkers for being so happy xx

Ha ha ha! My skinny friends never could understand why i am not able to cross my legs :) hope to be able to do it again one day!

Back