• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

having a bad day

mazbrad

:cry:wonder why people are so ignorant..... my boss really annoys me , talks to me like im a stupid fool. whilst talking to a customer about how i was put forward for a bypass my boss butted in saying that if i wasnt a lazy . over eating person i wouldnt need to waste nhs funds , how dare he ? i work split shifts in a really busy fast food takeaway, 10 hrs a day 6 days a week, never off my feet , yet im lazy asif. i dont want to waste nhs money however if i dont stop my eating ways i will cost the nhs money when i have problems related to eating . god i wish i could make my boss vanish, he humiliated me in front of people, and now im bk to work to have to think on what he said... grrrrrrrrrrrr long 5 hrs ahaed i feel like quitting my job

Love I think looking for a new job is a very good idea. That's a nasty piece of work , boss or otherwise.
I hope you are able to report that to someone higher sweetie as you do not need to put up with that bully x

:cry:wonder why people are so ignorant..... my boss really annoys me , talks to me like im a stupid fool. whilst talking to a customer about how i was put forward for a bypass my boss butted in saying that if i wasnt a lazy . over eating person i wouldnt need to waste nhs funds , how dare he ? i work split shifts in a really busy fast food takeaway, 10 hrs a day 6 days a week, never off my feet , yet im lazy asif. i dont want to waste nhs money however if i dont stop my eating ways i will cost the nhs money when i have problems related to eating . god i wish i could make my boss vanish, he humiliated me in front of people, and now im bk to work to have to think on what he said... grrrrrrrrrrrr long 5 hrs ahaed i feel like quitting my job

Oh dear oh dear oh dear.

I think it's time for you to find another job, plain and simple. I want to smack your dumbass of a boss around the face.

What did you say back to him? Or did he say it in 'jest'?

What a nasty peice of work your boss is, I personally would have told him to go shove his job where the sun dont shine,

Massive hugs hun xx

That is bullying, discrimination, and plain bad practice. You should have the right to make a strong formal complaint and an apology. That is just BANG out of order. What a poo-poo head!

What a horrible ignorant imbecile you have as a boss, I would be outta there as soon as you can. Get another job and then leave the orrible little git in the lurch.....then sue him for being a bully and descriminating against you :D (then kill him) is that a step too far? :D XX

what a nasty piece of work. Perhaps you should remind him that if it wasn't for fast food chains like his, there wouldn't be such an obesity epidemic in this country anyway.

thanks everyone

thanks for your kind thoughts, had a really poo shift last night, felt worthless, makes me more excited for my op,.then people like him cant judge and insult me anymore. goin to look for new job,dnt thinks many people would give me chance with been fat but worth a try. my self esteem was low as it was but he knocked me back down in gutter , strange how easy that does it, small minded people who dnt care how their snide remarks make ya feel . if only my life was as perfect as theirs .. ha ha ha

Hi Maz,

I am horrified to read this sort of behaviour.

It's hard when your self esteem is low... but I think I would have hauled this 'inept Manager' right in front of his superior!

Goodness... you don't have to put up with that!

He needs a warning from his Manager.

Sending you love and hugs and hope either the Manager gets sorted out or you can move on....

Take special care xxx

I agree with those who said about putting in a complaint about this manager but I wouldnt leave because of it, but I would also let him know that his behaviour is unacceptable. The next time he says anything you dont like and puts you down , You wanna tell him that he should be able to claim DLA for the size of his manhood. LoL

I seriously hate rude ignorant people and applaud you for your self control and restraint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love people like that who a happy to show society that they are one heartless thoughtless piece of pooh. People just like to assume if you are over weight then you are lazy. At my heaviest I was doing full time Monday-Friday university (teacher training) and working 40 hours a week on nights as a carer. This ment I often went straight from a night shift to uni or teaching practice. Why do we feel the need to justify that we ae not. We dont see a slim person and assume they have ADHD - so why do they!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Be the better person and ignore it and def think of cpmplaining although I know this often falls on deaf ears xxx

Back