• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hayleybee

i ring every week i was delayed for blood investigations have spoke to them today and i start pre op this weekend they have 2 dates in april available and she will ring when they have the 1 im in on yes finally

as i have to do 4 weeks im doing 2 weeks milk/yoghurt then 2 weeks meal replacement

hubby is the cook he cant count calories for toffee lol

Lol mine try's to cook but always fills the plate with burnt offerings lol.ive heard the milk and yoghurt diets really good but I don't like yogurts.im finding it quite hard but I'm man ageing to stick to it so far.x

Omg! I saw my surgeon last week and he said recommends the gastric bypass which is what I wanted and he was happy for me to go straight on the list. I was chuffed to bits! Yesterday I had a call from the bariatric nurse saying theyve had a cancellation and would I like to have my bypass next Wednesday!!!! Shocked/scared/excited much!! So now im trying to get everything sorted and go on the pre op diet which going by my my bmi should have been 4 weeks! Has anyone had this happen at such short notice? If so how did you get on?

Omg! I saw my surgeon last week and he said recommends the gastric bypass which is what I wanted and he was happy for me to go straight on the list. I was chuffed to bits! Yesterday I had a call from the bariatric nurse saying theyve had a cancellation and would I like to have my bypass next Wednesday!!!! Shocked/scared/excited much!! So now im trying to get everything sorted and go on the pre op diet which going by my my bmi should have been 4 weeks! Has anyone had this happen at such short notice? If so how did you get on?
Oh my how exciting :) I am sorry I can't answer your questions but just wanted to wish you all the very best.
Jane x

congrats on the date heres to a new you

Hi thankyou! Im now 3 days post op and Im feeling ok. Lots of aches and pains and full of gas that I cant shift but I'll get there lol. My biggest problem is the surgical stockings ive been told to wear for two weeks!! Theyre driving me nuts lol!

Hi thankyou! Im now 3 days post op and Im feeling ok. Lots of aches and pains and full of gas that I cant shift but I'll get there lol. My biggest problem is the surgical stockings ive been told to wear for two weeks!! Theyre driving me nuts lol!

Mmm, stockings! Hehe..

Whip em' off! Who's to know? I'm 10 days post-op today, so a week ahead of you.

The wind does start getting better after about 5-6 days. Have you been given Infacol for it? It works for me.

I just wanted to say Hi, as a fellow newbie. Wishing you all the very best.

David..x

Haha these blighters are vile! Im very close to ditching them now lol!
Thanks for the tip about infacol I think that is definitely going at the top of the shopping list tomorrow..
Best of luck to you on our journey and keep posting!
Onwards and upwards xx

i ditched mine soon as i was in the door as i was mobile try rocking back n forth rubbing belly for the wind it works for me and welcome to the other side

Princes4d4 after reading your message I ditched them straight away lol..oh the relief!! Ive had a couple of crappy days but im feeling much better today.
Im thinking of going to weigh myself later but im scared to.. is it too soon? Im a week post op tomorrow.

i would weigh tomorrow maybe then your a week post op dont be a slave to the scales though

Im now at Heartlands and hope to ger funding in July is when they can apply for it. I have been told i will get it I do hope so any tips would be greatly appreciated good luck Hayleybee .Tinkerbell64 thanks for above info x

Hi everyone...as anyone had there op or waiting for op with walsall manor.....i received my letter yesterday for 1st appointment....on 18th july...with a Mr khan....excitied but nervous ;-) ;-) ;-)

Back