• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello 14's

tanychance

Been a while since I posted and I think it was a month ago after my first fill!! Was hoping to be in the 14's the week after!!

Well...it didn't happen!! In fact I put on...then lost what I put on and this carried on for the last four weeks!!

Again...well...now had 2nd fill on Monday and bugger me those lovely 14's have made an appearance!

Start weight 16.10. 3ml in at surgery -
Weight at first fill 15.0. they withdrew 2ml and put 4ml in!!
Weight at second fill Had 1ml put in..day after weight was 14.12!!!!

Over joyed was an understatement!! It's slow but going in right direction!! Happy with it!!

Now to just find the filling foods that don't get stuck and threw up!!

Congratulations! :) x

Well done tanychance ... It's a fab feeling to see the scales going in the right direction isn't it x

Well done enjoy the feeling it gives you and when u feel down or want to be naughty remember that feeling and imagine how much more it will when you see the 13 and so on. Xxx

Aww thanks mis!! Confidence is starting to come back again now and I wore shorts yesterday!! Now looking at a nice dress...I haven't wore skirts or dresses since errr maybe school!! 20 odd years ago!!! I'm beginning to love my band!! X

Back