• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello All

MrsSmith

Hi Everyone,
Been following the posts on here for a few weeks, but finally plucked up enough courage to register!
Due to be banded on 13th August, wish it could be sooner, but couldn't get time off work until then.
Feel like I'm in limbo at the moment, both nervous and excited, but finding all your posts really helpful.
Looking forward to making this journey with all of you :)
Sarah x

Hi Sarah, all the best for your journey and if you have any questions just ask! x

Welcome!!! Glad you have a surgery date - the time will fly. I'm still undecided which option to choose, but have finally come to terms with the fact that I do need surgery if I'm to overcome my battles! Wish you the best of luck. I've found everyone here to be really kind and helpful. I'm sure you will too. :)

Hi there.

I am recently banded (5th may) at Dolan Park and have posted the tale of my op on Gailm's thread if you want to have a read.

Sharon x

hiya hun good luck, everything will be fine! been through it with my cousin last oct, its a rollercoaster of emotions, this is an amazing site, any questions just post theres always someone here thats been through it and ready to help!xx xx

hi welcome to our mad world

Welcome and good luck for your date, time will fly honestly and it will be here before you know it and you will have joined the losers bench with so many others and be on your way.

MrsSmith said:
Hi Everyone,
Been following the posts on here for a few weeks, but finally plucked up enough courage to register!
Due to be banded on 13th August, wish it could be sooner, but couldn't get time off work until then.
Feel like I'm in limbo at the moment, both nervous and excited, but finding all your posts really helpful.
Looking forward to making this journey with all of you :)
Sarah x

Welcome xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hi Sarah!! Welcome!! I was banded last night and got home today. I have started a diary in the WLS diary part of the site to detail how the op went and how I get on, in case you find it useful. I only just joined this site but everyone is really nice. PS the time will fly in!

:)Hi Sarah, welcome lm sure you will make lots of new friends on here, all had different ops but all ready to help whenever they can enjoy your journey to the new you xxx:)

Hi Sarah, I know how you feel with it being so far away. I joined a while back and my surgery isn't until 12july and it was cracking me up reading everyones journey - I wanted to be there too. I've been thinking of not going through with it recently so I need to read a few more journeys to get me excited again. Welcome xx

Back