• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello and help

Stevie D

I'm a complete novice at postings messages and don't know what I'm doing. This is my 4th attempt at writing something. I need help because all I've seen of them is one message saying hello.

When you are a new member your first posts have to be approved by a moderator, that would be me!

All done, hello and welcome x

Hi Juliep I am a little way along as I have my pre-op assessment next Wednesday followed by a pain management clinic the following Tuesday.
My journey began whilst in cardiac rehab about 18 months ago it was suggested that losing a bit of weight would be a good idea so I agreed. I was placed on a weight loss program and met a really nice Doctor called Mr Hartland. He monitored my progress over the following months without much weight loss and recommend me for WLS at the Manor. My 1st app. was back in August where you get bombarded with loads of info, target weight loss, options on which surgery you would like, dietary info, blood tests, filling in various forms . You meet so many people it's a little overwhelming. The next few appointments were all about reaching the target weight until November when I met Mr Kendrick the psychologist who cleared me for the surgery. 4 months later I signed the consent forms and here we are.

Hello and welcome!

Hello stevie and welcome ..
Ask anything , someone will know the answer, or point you in the right direction
Xxxx

Hi Juliep I am a little way along as I have my pre-op assessment next Wednesday followed by a pain management clinic the following Tuesday.
My journey began whilst in cardiac rehab about 18 months ago it was suggested that losing a bit of weight would be a good idea so I agreed. I was placed on a weight loss program and met a really nice Doctor called Mr Hartland. He monitored my progress over the following months without much weight loss and recommend me for WLS at the Manor. My 1st app. was back in August where you get bombarded with loads of info, target weight loss, options on which surgery you would like, dietary info, blood tests, filling in various forms . You meet so many people it's a little overwhelming. The next few appointments were all about reaching the target weight until November when I met Mr Kendrick the psychologist who cleared me for the surgery. 4 months later I signed the consent forms and here we are.
Hi and welcome .I'm also under walsall manor. .not as far along as you are though only got my first appointment on 19th ..but wanted to offer support xxc

I still don't know what I'm doing, I think I've discovered how to like a posting by tapping on the little 'like' thingy at the bottom of each message. As yet I don't really know what category to write messages in so I've kinda butted in on conversations I read and carried on in their conflabs. I have just found out that someone is following me, what does that mean?. Told you that I am a novice and computer dumb, I'm not sure what half the terms means like thread for instance.

Last edited:
Back