• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hello every one

Hello I had the surgery on the 29/11/10 I am very bad at times remembering this but this date I will never forget, I have been struggling with my weight since I was a little girl and my self imagine was bad, I have been trying at least 10 years to get the gastric bypass, and was told to go on diets which never worked instead it made me put more weight on, I used slimming tablets when they came out which were no good, not for me.

My self image has been growing I feel alot better about my self. Only one thing, I wish I had it done years ago.

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to the forum. This is the very best place for support, advice and information. Look forward to reading how you get on. :D

hello.

:welcome2: you have found a good site lots of good people and good stuff on here. look forward to watching how you get on.:D:D

Last edited:
Welcome, hope your okay !

Last edited:
Hello and welcome !!! Just joined myself last week and surgery next week so hopefully we can share experiences over the coming months. x

welcome starlight :) xxx

welcome to the site x

Hello I had the surgery on the 29/11/10 I am very bad at times remembering this but this date I will never forget, I have been struggling with my weight since I was a little girl and my self imagine was bad, I have been trying at least 10 years to get the gastric bypass, and was told to go on diets which never worked instead it made me put more weight on, I used slimming tablets when they came out which were no good, not for me.

Hi

I only joined last night and already have benefited from reading posts on here.

It's definately the best place for info.

Look forward to reading more about you soon

Take Care

Andy xx

Back