• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello everyone

michel1968

Hi everyone my name is Michel and I'm nearing the end of my pathway ready for surgery in London, being done at st.thomas's by mr Botha. Any advice??

Paula1975

What surgery are you having? X

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Nickynoodles

Hi Michel and welcome :)

Nicky x

michel1968

Hi Paula. I'm having a gastric sleeve which I was very lucky to get funding from pct. I have just made remission from breast cancer. I've gained 5st in a year. Now weighing in at 20st 7. Wow I never tell anyone that!!! Feel brave and safe in this group lol xx

Paula1975

Good to hear you are in remission, do u have a date for surgery yet? This place is great x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

michel1968

No date yet but have done dietician, met surgeon, bloods etc etc nothing left to do I think. Have done sleep apnea thing too. Xx thank you for all making me feel welcome. I can't wait to get it done Paula. Hate being this size. Ive done every diet every fad every angle to lose weight. Took a long hard think over this and banding wasn't for me as I never want to be fat again.. This is a life change xx