• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello everyone!!

1missstephanie

Hello there,
My name is Stephanie, and I had a gastric bypass at Sumderland Royal Hospital with Mr Small on Tuesday 31st January 2012. so far all is well and I'm so excited to have found this forum and speak to folk who are in similar situations to me, and offer any help and advice if I can!!
Xx

Welcome Hun n congrats on ur surgery good luck on ur journey :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

hey steph, welcome to the site and good luck :) xxx

Hello and welcome to Minis Stephanie. Good luck with your journey xxx

Hello and welcome

Hiya and welcome, I'm from Sunderland aswell :) xx

:welcome: Congratulations on your surgery.

I'm waiting for a sleeve at Sunderland. Can I ask when you went on the waiting list? X

I went on the waiting list a couple of years ago now. The initial part moved slowly, bit the endoscopy to operation was a matter of three months all told. Hope that helps!
Thanks for all your hellos and well wishes!!
X

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your op :)

Hello Stephanie... so glad you found us... everyone here is lovely and very supportive... warning though.. some are a bit loopy... naming no names lol xx

Oh the waiting list for the op was 20th October 11 I think... Must read properly!! Lol x

That's really helpful hun, thanks. Hope you're doing well x

Hi and welcome to this site it's great!! I have just had a gastric sleeve at Sunderland on the 4th of Feb. How are u doing with ur bypass? Are u coping well? How did you find ur time at hospital? Xxx

I'm coping really well at the moment, everything seems to be healing nicely and I'm not finding the pureed diet too hard at all!! I was only in hospital a couple of days and apart from the sleep depravation from being opposite a chronic snorer, the staff were great! How are you feeling with yours hun?
X

Uncle D said:
Hello HoPe*87*

Uncle D here (new on site an hour ago.
Getting my sleeve (if assesments go well.. Jelly scan heat etc.)

How are you getting on post op?
Any words of advice??

Best & sincere wishes. Uncle D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using WLSurgery

Back