• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello everyone!!

1missstephanie said:
I'm coping really well at the moment, everything seems to be healing nicely and I'm not finding the pureed diet too hard at all!! I was only in hospital a couple of days and apart from the sleep depravation from being opposite a chronic snorer, the staff were great! How are you feeling with yours hun?
X

I was in hospital from the Thursday till Monday. I found most the staff very helpful especially Gail. however some of the nurses were at times very rude and snappy. I will give them there due they were very busy but manners are nothing. I was in a lot of pain for the first 3 days and i was really struggling to eat and drink. I'm home now and a lot better!! I'm in no pain generally. However I do get pains when I eat and drink. I think these are wind pains. I'm managing well with the diet I've had porridge for my breakfast and enjoyed it :) xx

Hi, I have a diary on here where I've logged everything down please feel free to find it and read it. If there is anything u want to ask me feel free to fire away :) x

HoPe*87* said:
Hi, I have a diary on here where I've logged everything down please feel free to find it and read it. If there is anything u want to ask me feel free to fire away :) x

This was for uncle D

Back