• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello All

equinox99

Thought I would do a quick hello post, I have viewed this forum for a few days now, But felt that I should stop lurking in the shadows.

So a bit about me.

I had a Gastric Bypass on the 28th January, All went well no real pain to speak of.

Had my two week consultation and so far I have lost 2 stone 6lbs, Which is an awful lot.

My Name is Matt, I am 26 and I am from Guildford, I had my surgery at BMI Chelsfield with Dr El-Hasani and he was a very pleasant man, Now I'm looking forward to losing the weight and getting healthy to make my future life easier than what it would of been being overweight

Hi welcome n well dun on ur weight loss so far hun x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hiya and welcome and well done on your weight loss so far x

Hi Matt!
Welcome to this forum! I had my bypass at Chelsfield park under Mr.El Hasani on 6th Feb. Glad all going well for you, great weight loss so far!!
Sarah x

Well done for coming out of the shadows :)

Look forward to reading of your updates

Sharon x

Hi Matt,

I i also had mr El Hasani as my surgeon at Chelsfeild, i am 22 weeks out, no complications, can tolerate all foods and feeling fine. Weight loss is on the slower side but i am losing approx 1-2lbs per week, i am just happy its coming off. But in total i have now lost 6 stone and 2lbs (. 21lbs) on pre op diet.
Look forward to hearing more from you.

Wendy

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Hi Matt well done having op and doing so well with the weight loss :) good luck with the future x

Hi did you get an appointment to see a dietician at Chelsfield ? I'm not sure what happens regarding this. I'm one of Mr.E H's NHS patients, even though he did my op sat Chelsfield Park.
Cheers
Sarah x

I was a private patient via chelsfeild and I do seethe dietician there.
My friends on Fb that had NHS ops at Farnborough see his NHS bariatric Nurse star for their follow ups and dietician appointments also at Farnboroguh. Might be worth giving them a ring, you normally see the dietician after the sis week surgeon check.
Wendy

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Hi & welcome,
Congratz on the loss so far, Im looking forward to following your journey.
SN

Thanks for your kinds words, I also went private with El-Hasani, So I have an aftercare package where I have a Nutritionist call me weekly to have a chat.

Hi Matt xx

Hello and welcome from me too. Congratulations on your fantastic weight loss so far x

Hi Matt welcome to the forum and well done on your loss Pauline x

Well done Matt ... first on doing so well with your weight loss, & secondly for joining us here so we can help & support you should the need arise ... we now have a growing number of males having the courage to join us girlies :D:D xxx

Haha yeah your a very brave man for joining us Haha us girlies are not very normal lol but were very lovely :p Xx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

Back