• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello Fellow Banders

BlueDiamond

Hi Guys and Gals

Dunno why but I am getting really bored with food(all types), I just don't seem too be enjoying it since last week, god knows why, I am literally forcing myself to eat the 3 meals a day not because I am enjoying it/want it but because I know I need/have to eat. The mind boggles.
:rolleyes::eek:

I have days like that too Julie, so its not just you x

On days like this I tend to just stick to slim fasts to get some calories and vits in.

Im having a day like that today, I have just walked round Tesco for half an hour looking for something for me to eat but came out empty handed -well apart from a dvd lol

I have days like that too Julie, so its not just you x ( ty)

On days like this I tend to just stick to slim fasts to get some calories and vits in.

I have been having slimfast once/twice a day just to get calories in as I only been having about 6/700 calories a day otherwise.

Im having a day like that today, I have just walked round Tesco for half an hour looking for something for me to eat but came out empty handed -well apart from a dvd lol

oooooo wot dvd did u get, thanks for your reply xx

Hi Sarah

I dont know about Julie but I had days like this pre op too. I either wasnt bothered or wanted lots of food. Good luck at your dietician appointment x

I cant wait for the days when i eat food purley to fuel me!
Its taken over my life for far too long.

wow to eat to live not to live to eat

that is the dream!

Back