• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

life is just so normal

hopelesscase

Well here i am 4 months post bypass and life is just so normal.
Im in normal sized clothes didnt even look in ann harveys or evans when i went shopping.
All my clothes that i am buying are pretty and i have bought them because they are nice not because they fit and will do.
Can eat normal food, enjoy what i eat without food controlling me. gone are the days of fancing something and eating like a pig until you have the thing you fancy becaus you arnt satisfied until you have it.
Enjoying exercise!!!!! :eek: never thought i would say that.
Dont get sweaty of out of breath doing anything. obviously need to work harder when exercising. lol
Taking my suppliments have just become routien and i dont even have to think about them they just seem to find there way to me.
And as a friend pointed out this morning im even becoming a little flirtatiouse.:eek: who me im a shy girl but she said i had even been touchy feely:D and he didnt seem to mind. (hes one of the single dads that accesses the group for children with disabilities i run)
so if any one is wondering how life will be not only post op but also loosing weight if mine is anything to go by it feels pretty good.:p

Congratulations! I'm so pleased everything is going so well...I feel the same..my life is just "normal" now! And does it feel great?...hell yeah! lol No more food ruling my life, and the clothes?? Well I love shopping again!! lol....;)

Love Kel x

:clap:

I'm so glad to hear that you have found the happy and content you, I can't wait to be as far down the road as you are and buying nice pretty clothes! Welldone chucks I'm so made up for you. x

HC wow 'normal' is amazing, you flirtatious? go for it girl flirting is great fun

Great news so pleased for you.....I think people underestimate how important it is to feel normal

thats brilliant, im glad things has worked out well and the op is giving you a better life in many aspects.

well done hun !

liz xxxxx

This should be nominated for post of the week award.

Absolutely inspirational carole xxx

Well done, nearly 100 pounds gone for good. Keep up the fantastic job you're doing

A;I

HC, I cant get over how much weight you have lost. Does your ticker include weight you lost pre op?

20 points off your BMI is incredible hope. Thats a whole slim person you've lost!

Hi sam yes my ticker includes 28lb that i lost on lipotrim and 8lb that i lost on liver shrinking.
i started my weight loss journey after falling in the shower and dislocating my shoulder.:( The one thought that went through my mind when i did it was if i hadnt of been so big would i have fallen and i decided that yes i probably would the second question was would i of done so much damage and i decided that no i wouldnt as i had kept hold of the shower door and my arm took my whole 20st 12lbs. Hence the dislocation and although it went back in its self i then had to endure 12 months physio (didnt object too much he was gourgouse:p) but still resulting in me having surgery 12months to the day of me doing it as i had inpingment and couldnt lift my arm and also a tear in the bicept.
I initially lost 2.5 stone on lipotrim and then a futher 7lb healthy eating but then platued for 3 months not shifting a lb despite starting swimming and aerobics several times a week. I went to see my Dr who refered me to the weight management clinic and when i got there was told the only thing they would do was a bypass. Upto that point surgery had never entered my head TBH i didnt really know that much about it. But with plenty of reserch and finding this fantastic site i do now.
Unfortunatly between june when i saw the consultant and november having the op i put a stone on but my dad was terminally ill and we spent a lot of time at the hospital(most unhealth places to eat).
So although i have lost 93lbs in total since my op i have lost 57lbs and just another 4lbs i will of officially lost a third of me. OMG

Back