• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello

fatidol

FATIDOL
:8855:Hello all, I have just joined this site hopeing to share experiences etc with you guys, I have been given the date for my operation which is June 17th, but have to make my mind up on the sleeve or bypass so im looking for a bit of advice if anyone could assist im am in two minds still
Linda

Welcome to the site, you'll get loads of useful help here. The time to your op will zip by, congratulations on getting your date.

Hiya idol
Welcome to the site. There is a lot of information on here that will help you to make the right choice for you.
where are you from?

Hello and welcome. There are a lot of bypassers on here, some of who have been ENORMOUSLY successful and are inspirational to us waiting patiently in the wings....

Mixman is doing absolutely fantastically with his slieve and i'm sure there are another few slievers on here...

I have a friend who had the slieve last February and is only a few lbs off a 10 stone loss ( and she still indulges in things she really should avoid).

If my limited knowledge of the slieve is right then you can later on down the line (if you need to) have another op to convert it to a bypass...

Good luck with your choices, and as someone said use the site and ask as many questions as you possibly can to make an informed choice xxx

Welcome , i had decided on a band but om now thinking bypass , everyone is so inspirational on here , good luck xx

Welcome to the forum & good luck in your weight loss journey xx

Hi and Welcome, Hope you get the help you need on here to make the right choice.
Congrats on getting your date...Good Luck x

Thankyou you all for the warm welcome and advice,
Linda x

Back