• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hello i am Yancy from Alabama

yancy75

I am having the gastric sleeve surgery on December 12th. I am trying to prepare for my liquid diet that will start tomorrow. Was this process a little overwhelming for anyone?

Hi Yancy and welcome,i hope you find all the help and support you need. Marie.xx

Heya I had my sleeve done 5 day ago . The pre op liquid diet wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Just try your best . Good luck with your surgery on the 12th! :) you will be fine! xx

I think I am making things harder than they really are. I tried putting together a menu for next week and a grocery list but got frustrated b/c I was overwhelmed and confused. I just feel unorganized.

I have had my gallbladder removed and they said the pain with that is much worse. So I am not nervous about that. I am not looking forward to the gas settling in my shoulder :( xxx

It might or might not!I didnt have any pain post op!Try to relax,stick to your diet cos they can refuse to do you should your liver still be hard!Best of luck,it is all worth it I promise!Maz x

Back