• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello I have just joined

BONNIE0407

Just registered with WLSurgery, Iluv reading about peoples success - I am under L&D for gastric bypass, am currently on milk diet - been on for 3 wks now lost 5kgs, back to see dietician on Thurs 22/12. Cant wait for surgery,

Welcome bonnie , hope you find all the answers & support you need here xx

hey bonnie, welcome to the site, and good luck :) xxx

Just registered with WLSurgery, Iluv reading about peoples success - I am under L&D for gastric bypass, am currently on milk diet - been on for 3 wks now lost 5kgs, back to see dietician on Thurs 22/12. Cant wait for surgery,

Hi Bonnie..I was at L&D yesterday for my first appointment that went very well :D

Welcome to the forum,glad you joined:).

Look forward to hearing from a fellow L&D'er !

Take Care

Andy x

Hi Andy, see you are waiting your 2nd appointment, I was told 3 months, but had appt 2 weeks later, saw dietician, nurse, and psychologist, now on milk diet, going back on 22/12/11, lost a stone.... so u might not wait 3 months hopefully, good luck. I am really excited and apprehensive at the same time.

Welcome, Bonnie, to the best forum on the net, lol .. :) Good luck with your op when it comes around & well done for the weight loss so far xxx :):)

Hi Bonnie and welcome! I'm yet another L&D post-bypass patient. You will be in good hands at Luton, everyone's lovely there! Let us know when you find out who your surgeon is! :)

Hi Andy, see you are waiting your 2nd appointment, I was told 3 months, but had appt 2 weeks later, saw dietician, nurse, and psychologist, now on milk diet, going back on 22/12/11, lost a stone.... so u might not wait 3 months hopefully, good luck. I am really excited and apprehensive at the same time.

Oh wow! :eek:
Thanks for letting me know...I hope all goes well for you on the 22nd

Andy xx

Back