• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello, I'm new!!

gyp

Hi everyone, I'm new to all this but have been reading some comments and getting support from you, thanks!! I have my surgery 18 july and I'm petrifies to a the least. I'm having a bypass although I would have preferred a band, but Mr Dresner (consultant) doesn't rate the band so here goes! please feel free to send any help, support and bravery my way!! xx

Hello! Not long till your surgery. Hope it brings everything you are wishing for !
Denise

Welcome to the forum.

A lot of banders love their band but it would not have been for me. My 'guilty pleasures' were all stuff that would have slipped easily through the restriction.

I love my bypass and have the sort of life now that I had dreamed of (minus the lottery win of course!

Good luck with it all xx

Hello gyp!
Good luck with everything!

Good luck :)

Thanks everyone, I started my diet In September and have lost 2 stone 9lb, I'm now 19.3 but want t get to about 15 but really scared that I lose too much, I look healthy (although my bones don't feel healthy) and want to stay looking that way, has anyone not been in control of how much they lose? x

Back