• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello I'm New

Jeppo321

Hi everyone,

I'm Mark, I have recently been given my appointment to go to the first seminar to get my sleeve etc. So I am at the beginning of my long journey and have read so much on here and I have found it really helpful and reassuring. I hope to share my story with you all too.

Hi everyone, I'm Mark, I have recently been given my appointment to go to the first seminar to get my sleeve etc. So I am at the beginning of my long journey and have read so much on here and I have found it really helpful and reassuring. I hope to share my story with you all too.

Hi Mark, welcome! Where are you having your surgery?
I am 8 days sleeve post op and all is going great. The journey may seem like it drags sometimes but it is more than worth it. :)

Hi Kayy,

I have my first Seminar at Sunderland Royal Hospital in August. Little nervous but excited.

Hi & welcome and good luck with it all xx

I'm not sure what the process is like at Sunderland but there are many on here who will. Good luck with it all! Looking forward to reading your progress x

Hi Kayy, I have my first Seminar at Sunderland Royal Hospital in August. Little nervous but excited.

They're are lots of Sunderland girls on here, I'm sure they will be along soon. I was Sunderland but transferred to North Tees. Good luck with your journey xx

I did notice there were a lot from Sunderland, which is great if I have questions about SRH.

Hi Mark welcome to the site and wishing you all the best for you journey xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hi Mark, welcome..!

Hi Mark,

Welcome!

I am currently awaiting a seminar date following my initial assessment with the weight management service. Although I'm under Gloucestershire NHS I'll be interested to hear how you get on so I can have an idea of what to expect!
Hope it goes well.

Meg x

Hi Mark, welcome to the forum :)

Hello mark welcome ? I'm a newbie from Sunderland I went to seminar @SRH in May I've got my next appointment in July x

Back