• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello, Just Joined

BrunoButton

Hello everyone, I just had my consultation yesterday and I'm here looking for stories about their experiences really and advise.

Hello again :grouphugg:

Hi and welcome :)

Hi BrunoButton and welcome to a helpful and friendly forum.

There are loads of useful posts on here and just about all the answers you could possibly need to the most obscure questions!!

Big hello to our newest member, brunobutton!

Hi and welcome..!

:) hello and welcome to a fab friendly site...full of info hints and tips, tons of advise and great friendships :) any questions just ask or get stuck into the diary section x x wishing you all the best x x

update: I'm going to confirm a date for my band op on Monday with the Hospital Group.

My initial nervous feeling has been replaced by determination to get started with it. I've already been to Tesco in anticipation of my pre-op diet.

Bet you'll have to allow about three times your usual time to food shop to enable you to read all those labels! :)

PS welcome :)

Last edited:
I done it! just booked surgery for July 8th :happy096:

This is it, it's actually happening, I've been thinking of ways my life might be better in a few years because of this, I'm excited now

Welcome BrunoButton! And congratulations on getting your surgery booked. The 8th July will be here before you know it, how exciting. :) Looking forward to hearing more about your journey :)

Back