• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello- I'm new!

SAR

Hi all. :) I just joined yesterday. I'm 12 days post a gastric sleeve at Spire Manchester and feeling good apart from still being very tired. I've had a strange relationship with food for many years - anorexia, bulimia, fat, too thin and on and on until I got very fat! :p

Anyhow, I'm sure this forum will be very helpful and hello everyone. :)

Hello SAR and welcome to the forums. I'm nhs pre-op so have a long wait but there's lots of stories here from people on all stages of the journey. Good luck with yours.

Congratulations on the operation, hope you are recovering well. There is a great deal of support and advice on here, so explore and join in if you have any questions. Good luck with the weight loss.

Hi! I'm 7 days post-sleeve op at Spire Manchester! This forum is ace - it gave me lots of pre and post op info - and is a great place to ask the random questions you think no-one else is thinking! x

Hi and welcome I'm having a sleeve at spire Manchester in January so will be interested see how you progress good luck x

Hello SAR!

Back