• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello new comer looking for advice

Rachel14?

Hello, after 2 years I am finally having my surgery, Starting the liver shrinkage diet tomorrow, not sure which option is best any recommendations please

Purdy

Hi Rachel, wondering what you decided. I have finally decide to have surgery too and start my pre-op diet on wednesday. Thinking of Lighterlife.

OkieGirl

Hello, after 2 years I am finally having my surgery, Starting the liver shrinkage diet tomorrow, not sure which option is best any recommendations please

Hi! Congrats on your approaching surgery!
Is your surgeon giving you an option on the liver shrinking diet? I had my surgery at Luton & Dunstable and we only were given one option which was the milk diet. I could have 5 pints of milk a day along with sugar free jelly, a salty drink (Bovril or stock) and tea coffee and water for the two weeks prior to my surgery. It sounds awful, but once you get into the swing of it, it's fine and actually makes life very easy as there's not a lot of thinking about what to eat.